• [

其他内容

]

Afghan men are superior to women woman adult male (Chart) before were forced to

CNTV message(  micro-blog  network  compiler  Li Wanran reports  )  according to a  BBC  report  ,due to the economic  and social reas**  ,men are superior to women  in Afghanistan  is a general phenomenon  ,some  have no son  parents  even  his daughter  disguised as a  boy  raised  in Afghanistan  ,this practice  has existed for a long time,  has become a  local  tradition  ,called   a woman disguised as a man  (  Bacha  Posh  )  .
    Is the son of  famous  Afghan  Afghan society  symbol of  former senator  from  tower -  Ralph Hart  (  Azita  Rafhat  )  have four children  ,all  daughters  ,isabel marant sneakers.She sent her  daughter  to  school,  one of them  dressed in a very  different  : the first three  daughters are all  dressed in a white  smock  ,Head  Wrap  Turban  ,four  daughter  named Mehdi Nushi  was  wearing a suit and tie  .
    Outside  ,he  is no longer a  girl  sets  ,but  transformed into a  boy named Mehran  .No  son of  her  in order to make up for  deficiencies and  avoid  others  hearts  and  make this choice  ,parajumpers jacken.The method is very **,hollister,  as long as  to give the child  a  boy  ,put on the  boy  can be  .
    Ralph Hart said  :  when you  have a  position  in Afghanistan  ,hollister france,rich  ,people will  look at  you  in a different  .They say that  only when you have a  son  ,your life  will be complete  .  Ralph Hart  to think that his son is  a symbol of  fame  .
    He said  :  each  visit  our  people would say  &lsquo  ;ah  ,you  will not have a son to  pity  &rsquo  ;,so we feel that  his daughter  as a  boy raises the  idea  ,she  (  wife  )  think so  .  Ralph Hart  wasn  to do so  mother  .
    The Afghan  marketplace  can see many  a  boy  girl  ,boy  identity  they  earn  more easily in the  street  .Their  age  in 5  to 12 years  ,sell water in the street  and chewing gum  ,but they  are reluctant to  tell their  boys life  .
    Girls  Adult  recovery after  identity is  as a  boy  girl  not life  so  ,sac givenchy.When  in 17  ,at the age of 8,  they will  return  back to the  girl  ,but it  is not easy  ,hollister france.In  northern Afghanistan  ,hollister deutschland,the  girl Ella  had 20 years of  life  ,until two years ago  on the  university  when the resumption of  daughter  .
    But she  is not entirely agree with  his  female characters,  called himself  no girls  habits  ,also do not  want to get married  .She said  :  when I was a child,  with no  brothers  ,louboutin,parents  I  disguised as a  boy  .
    As a boy,  I can  go out and  play boy  ,and  have more freedom  .  She reluctantly  returned to  their  gender  identity  ,said he  did so  out of  social tradition  ,hollister.She said  :  if  parents forced me  to marry,  to compensate for  Afghan women  misfortune  ,I  beat  my husband  ,let him  take  me to the court  .
      When the  boy  girl  more confident  Mazari Sharif  a  famous  mosque  leader  Ansari said  the  traditi**  associated with the god  .The  girl  disguised as a  boy  in the  family  is  to  pray for good luck  ,give them  a son  .
    Some mothers  would  go to the temple  in her  .According to  Islamic law  ,as a  boy  raised  girl  adult  must  head  cover  ,louboutin pas cher.Kabul is  a sociologist  Dawood  Rois said  ,this tradition  may have originated in the  history  ,the history of  Afghanistan  had  disguised herself as a man  to fight against foreign aggression  history  .
    Currently in Afghanistan  ,this phenomenon is  becoming more common  .Almost everyone  has  known  relatives  ,neighbors  tried  this approach  .City  in northern Afghanistan  and  feminist  leadership  Faliba  previously used by the  boy  .
    She said  :  I  was home to  third daughters  .After birth,  the parents  decided to keep me  disguised as a  boy  .    In my  father  to help  him work,  even  to Kabul  to buy  goods  .  She thinks  that experience  helped her  build confidence  ,parajumpers outlet,and  let her go  to today  position  .
    That is to say  ,sac lancel,Mr.  blue  mother was  as a  boy  had  also appears to  be not at all surprising  .She said  :  I tell you a secret  .When I was young,  was also  as a  boy  ,and his father  a piece of  work  .
      She said  :  I have experienced  men and women  life in two worlds  ,which allow me to  cause  more enterprising  .  Violati** of human rights  ?Local human rights  committee  leader said that  it is violation of human rights  :  you can  over a period of  time  the  girl  as a  boy  ,it is contrary to  human nature  .
      For some  girls,  this experience  let them  missing  memories of childhood  ,and lost  identity  ,givenchy.That some of the other  girls,  this experience  let them  to experience  as a  girl could not  enjoy the freedom  .
    Related articles:

Older female natural labor twin girls and sisters both born in a difference of 5

Peru nine miners were trapped underground after 6 days successfully rescued _ Yahoo information

White House spokesman, said speculation that the DPRK senior